Minggu, 15 April 2012

Jun Sung Ahn (JuNCurry Ahn), A New YouTube Star

Kon'nichiwa,
Oyasumi ^^


Now, I'm going to introduce someone, who I know just now. When I opened my facebook account a moment ago, one of many pages that I liked, posted a link of a video from youtube showed a young man playing a violin. His name is Jun Sung Ahn. Well, to be honest, I AM IMPRESSED by his performance^^. In that video, Sung Ahn played a violin version of OST The Moon That Embraces The Sun titled "Back In Time" by Lyn. It was so awesome. So, quickly I watched another video of him. Really DAEBAK ^^. And then I tried to find his profile with Mr. Google's help. 


Isn't he so cute?? ^^
But, unfortunately, there isn't much information about him besides that he is a Korean and studies in Northwestern University. He enjoys playing a violin and upload it in his youtube channel. He is not a hallyu star (but I believe, you will someday ^^), but he has become a star in youtube. Mochimag.com has a lucky to interview him. You can go to mochimag.com to read the whole interview. And here, I link some of his videos. If you finally want it more and more, you can visit his youtube channel, named JuNCurry Ahn. Please enjoy ^^

Back In Time by Lyn, OST The Moon That Embraces The Sun

Lighters/Someone Like You

Lucky by Jason Mraz

Finally, let me go ^^
See u...
Sutekinayumewo mite ne~


"But I know that wherever our paths lead us, we will always be parts of each others’ lives in someway or another." Jun Sung Ahn

1 komentar:

  1. Arrrggg... ganteeenggggg brayyyy >,<
    Aigooo... Love love love him! Hahaha..

    BalasHapus